New Altruist Dermatologist SPF50 Light Face Fluid is an intensely moisturising antioxidant facial sunscreen that delivers superior 5-Star broad-spectrum daily sunscreen protection against UVA and UVB exceeding EU standards. Enriched with Vitamin E to prevent cellular damage from UV induced free radicals and reactive oxygen species, the formula is designed for sensitive skins and to help reduce the risk of skin cancer and premature skin ageing.
Altruist Face Fluid SPF50
- Altruist Dermatologist SPF50 Light Face Fluid – Premium broad-spectrum daily sunscreen protection. 50ml
- Invisible Daily SPF50 facial fluid – Super-light formulation developed by Dr Andrew Birnie, a UK skin cancer specialist, and leading EU scientists.
- Moisturising anti-oxidant sunscreen – Vitamin E enriched to help prevent cellular damage from UV induced free radicals. Reduces the risk of skin cancer and premature skin ageing.
- Dermatologically and clinically tested – Acne-prone and sensitive skin friendly. Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, fragrance free, non-greasy and water-resistant with no white cast. Paraben Free.
- Healthy skin for all – Superior 5 Star UVA/ UVB protection at an affordable price.
- Every sale benefits charity – For every product sold, 10p is donated to charities that support children with albinism in Africa.
- Travel friendly – Handy 50ml carry-on travel size.
Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glycerin, Octocrylene, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Panthenol, Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (Nano), Aminomethyl Propanol, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Alumina, Titanium Dioxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Simethicone, Butylene Glycol, Piroctone Olamine, Disodium Phosphate, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Xanthan Gum, Silver Chloride, Propylene Glycol